RPG Astral
Login to do a more feature .. Like joining chat , post a topic , reply to a topic , or subscribe . You can also find other friends too!

<font color="red">Attention : Login to do full feature. Register didnt need Activation</font>

IndeksFAQAnggotaPendaftaranLogin
Silahkan bertanya-tanya pada forum yang tepat, kalo ada temen boleh juga diajakin kesini :hammer:

Share | .

First topic post! WOOOT!

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Go down 
PengirimMessage
EzzieMizuki
Lucid Contaminated
Infinite Dreamer
Lucid ContaminatedInfinite Dreamer

Jumlah posting : 27
Lokasi : Somewhere around consciousness

PostSubyek: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sat 4 May 2013 - 11:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Since no one posted here yet I'll take the opportunity to be the first!
PERTAMAX lol =w=b
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
BayuDwinata
Basket Maniac
The Powerless Warrior
Basket ManiacThe Powerless Warrior

Jumlah posting : 194
Lokasi : Rengat

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sat 4 May 2013 - 13:28

so you are "HBA" :megusta: ?

-------------------------------------------
I'm just an Anime Lovers,
Not an Otaku.

Membuat game sambil pekerjaan Translate anime ?
[wow]Aint Nobody got time fo dat?
But i was like that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/wow]

Time is always move .. If have this at past , you will lose it in future ..  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All game you create , that didnt mean you are a senior or a master .. That mean you cant be patient  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anyway , sometimes you cant say they inpatient .
Hate this Siggy ? want to fight ? BRING IT ON !  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://bayud10.blogspot.com
EzzieMizuki
Lucid Contaminated
Infinite Dreamer

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sat 4 May 2013 - 13:51

BayuDwinata wrote:
so you are "HBA" :megusta: ?
DON'T CALL ME THAT HERE
But yes, I am. =w=b

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BURN! BURN IT WITH FIRE! BURN IT WITH FLAMES! BURN IT WITH WATER! WITH ICE! WITH EVERYTHING!!! I SHALL TAKE AWAY THE TITLE OF THE MAIDEN OF HOMURA!!
FOR MY LOOORD FIERY STRATEGIST OF WU!! MY DEAREST LOOOOVEEEEEEE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"... Ezz, what did you just done?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh, sorry my love, I kind of burned everything :P aaand maybe everyone, too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
BayuDwinata
Basket Maniac
The Powerless Warrior

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sat 4 May 2013 - 13:53

HBA wrote:
DON'T CALL ME THAT HERE
Wogh seyem :hammer:

Ok dah mbak Ezzy

Not an Otaku.

[/wow]

Time is always move .. If have this at past , you will lose it in future ..  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
All game you create , that didnt mean you are a senior or a master .. That mean you cant be patient  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hate this Siggy ? want to fight ? BRING IT ON !  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Fortiz~

Jumlah posting : 14

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sat 4 May 2013 - 19:43

wahh,... keren gambarnya XD
bikin pakai apa nih?
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
BayuDwinata
Basket Maniac
The Powerless Warrior

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sat 4 May 2013 - 19:48

Fortiz~ wrote:
wahh,... keren gambarnya XD
bikin pakai apa nih?

She is master of Photoshop :v
:kabur:

Not an Otaku.

[/wow]

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
EzzieMizuki
Lucid Contaminated
Infinite Dreamer

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sat 4 May 2013 - 21:12

saya bukan master! Q_Q

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BURN! BURN IT WITH FIRE! BURN IT WITH FLAMES! BURN IT WITH WATER! WITH ICE! WITH EVERYTHING!!! I SHALL TAKE AWAY THE TITLE OF THE MAIDEN OF HOMURA!!
FOR MY LOOORD FIERY STRATEGIST OF WU!! MY DEAREST LOOOOVEEEEEEE [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"... Ezz, what did you just done?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Oh, sorry my love, I kind of burned everything :P aaand maybe everyone, too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
BayuDwinata
Basket Maniac
The Powerless Warrior

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sat 4 May 2013 - 21:13

terus ? ancient user of photoshop yak ? :hammer:

Not an Otaku.

[/wow]

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
EzzieMizuki
Lucid Contaminated
Infinite Dreamer

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sat 4 May 2013 - 21:18

masih beginner :v
Gambarnya aja masih berantakan gitu...

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
BayuDwinata
Basket Maniac
The Powerless Warrior

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sat 4 May 2013 - 21:29

beginner sama newbie beda lho :v

Not an Otaku.

[/wow]

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
EzzieMizuki
Lucid Contaminated
Infinite Dreamer

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sun 5 May 2013 - 9:53

tetep aja bukan master :3

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
BayuDwinata
Basket Maniac
The Powerless Warrior

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sun 5 May 2013 - 10:43

bedanya master sama mastah apa yah ? :>

Not an Otaku.

[/wow]

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
EzzieMizuki
Lucid Contaminated
Infinite Dreamer

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sun 5 May 2013 - 11:15

mastah itu asalnya dari masuta, yang merupakan pengucapan bahasa Jepang dari master.
Jadi mastah = master
Betewe, ini OOT loh. Kalo di forum besar beginian dilarang khan?

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
BayuDwinata
Basket Maniac
The Powerless Warrior

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sun 5 May 2013 - 11:16

ini sih lagi sepi :v
kalo udah mulai rame yang on baru peraturan dijalankan secara full :>
untuk beberapa rule sekarang boleh dilanggar sih :v

Not an Otaku.

[/wow]

Kembali Ke Atas Go down
EzzieMizuki
Lucid Contaminated
Infinite Dreamer

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   Sun 5 May 2013 - 14:41

Oooh oke =w=b

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: First topic post! WOOOT!   

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

First topic post! WOOOT!

Topik sebelumnya Topik selanjutnya Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
RPG Astral :: Creative Common :: Drawing Art-